Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

@Shaz51  I'm unhappy with the meds and the side effects . But between doctor and all the other chiefs everything is fine with Indian major suffer from side effects . So i think i gotta go with the counsellor referal and keep the doctor patient relatiobship to Thank you for the meds and see you next time. They're just one big spanner tbh with you .

I'm unhappy with the meds and the side effects, sening understanding hugs @eudemonism 

my husband is too but the difference betwen taking them and no taking them makes the differnce my friend

love that quote @Sophia1 Heart

@Sophia1  I think you are right about not being able to recall all our memories. For me it’s been like an old fashioned slide showing. Looking at a memory, and realising there’s so much more behind each slide. Maybe too much remembering is just that.. too much.

Not quitting has to be one courageous ongoing choice we make eh, and keep on making, even through the darkest, painful feelings persist.

Thinking of you @Sophia1  as always with kindness. 💜💕💜💕

just stopping in to let you know im thinking of you @Sophia1 Heart

thank you @outlander 

It is all a bit too much at the moment..

Thank you for listening..

I cannot even think straight enough to offer you support

@eudemonism 

I wanted to respond to your posts on the other thread as you have made some good points..

I am just not capable of finding words at the moment.

keep on tagging me though..

I do remember reading small goals...yes definitely small and one at a time..

sorry cannot be of more help people

and all others on here

bye for now

Sophia

you've no need to respond to me @Sophia or support me. I totally get it. Just sending my thoughts and some gentle hugs Heart

@Sophia1  Same as @outlander  said. 💜💕💜💕💜

@Sophia1  Hey beautiful lady thank you for the poetry brought a big smile to my face :). You are always in my heart. Your peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance