Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Carers under 30...

thank you @Former-Member

it is rather painful so hopefully something is sorted rather quickly

quick check in @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander

Going ok - will need to take a bit of time to reassess things now my job has finished.

Hello @outlander, @Former-Member

How is everything xx

Fingers crossed @outlander 

thats ok @Former-Member baby steps just like any thing else Heart

hello @Shaz51 xox
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander

I haven't caught up on your news for a while possum. How are you going?

hello @Former-Member
your always thoughtful even though things are so challanging for you atm too. thank you, i really appreciate you.

im not going all that well atm esp mentally, i see my gp on wednesday though to see what i can do, might just be time for a medication adjustment.
pop seems to be ok now the days are warming up abit but has drs next monday for a few checkup things, if pop allows me im going to go to and see if we can organise a treatment plan thingy or see what we can do. the dr might be able to encourage him to see like a physio for his joints and muscles and podiatrists for his foot problems. he doesnt listen to me so my fingers are crossed.

how are you going?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander

Haven't forgotten you, unexpected visitors this morning, needing to duck out now, will catch you a bit later.

no worries @Former-Member Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope GP visit goes ok for both you and Pop @outlander. Older people often (but not always) take notice of what their doctors say rather than listen to family members.

Having regular reviews with GP and pdoc is sensible, tweakages sometimes helpful.

Transition periods can be disconcerting my little one and I need to ensure mountains are not made out of molehills during our current situation. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance