Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

Yes I am sure other animals will use it @Jynx 😊

Yep in far north Queensland 

@Shaz51 

There's a little elevator on the right hand side with the call button installed right at beak height.  It's very clever and was a large chunk of the $40 million. 😁

Drat, I forgot to order some mushrooms in my weekly shopping. Improving my diet!

The only other fungi I have growing is what's on rouge pieces of dog poo that some how didn't find the scoop... not for forum use.

I wonder what I can grow on something? Tomatoes. They grow fungi well. Drat I just threw out some moldy veg.

Really struggling with the car. You'd think being in the city it would be easy - nope. Plus but I don't drive and use my phone. It feels like I'm going to have sit on a main road one day for hours, just for a photo.

@GreyWolf7 if it helps.... I didn't specify that it had to be a full-sized car! If you go to a toy shop or hobby shop, maybe even check out some op shops - maybe they'd have some old toy cars there? Food for thought!

Symmetry - view from the second level of the Eiffel Tower. 

IMG_9409.jpeg

Weird architecture- Walt Disney concert Hall LA

IMG_9408.jpeg

fungus- some mushrooms 

IMG_9410.jpeg

p.s, @Jynx  I spent a good half hour at bigw last Saturday, searching through all the hot wheels for a pre 50’s car, and had no luck! 

Ooooh nice shots @Bow!! 

Haha you had the same idea as me! Maybe we'll have to get lucky with some op shops then!

Heck, at this point I'd also accept photos of a horse and cart, as a 'car' that people used pre-1950's!! It's not as fun if the challenge is toooo challenging and leaves us frustrated instead, hey!

@Jynx I love this idea, as it does get me out of the cabin and/or house to look for ideas, and since I am very low on vitamin D, this is a good thing. Plus it gets my mind going overtime, thinking of places I could go to find what I am after.

I would definitely be up for more of this idea.

Catch up time. Hope these photos qualify. 

black and white dog. We get lots of dogs at the markets, so I was on the hunt. Spotted this scruffy one…. 

IMG_9451.jpeg

Pre 1950’s car. I’m not sure how old this one is, but mum reckons it should be old enough. It’s not the greatest photo. I seen it while setting up at market yesterday and then it disappear. Seen it again once we had packed up and on our way out. So it was a quick snap as we drove past. 

IMG_9464.jpeg

something out of whack? Found a tardis in some beach side town on a holiday last year. Had to crop my daughter out of it!

IMG_9463.jpeg

@Jynx @Bow @GreyWolf7 @MJG017 @Shaz51 

OMG, I had an appointment today and I think I was paying more attention to the buildings I was passing to see if they fit the "Weird architecture" category, than on the road, LOL

@Mustang67  Yep... got to be careful when your driving and on the hunt! 😃