Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

@MJG017 

🥰🥰

Hi @Jynx 

The 2nd round was a bit too difficult for me but I  -think-  I submitted 3 not 2 in the 1st round. But I'm not feeling very competitive. 

I'll double check that for you @Dimity 😊

And of course, if it's creating stress for you instead of fun, it's not really a good time for anyone is it? Engage with the process as much or as little as you like hun 😉💜

Do whatever you can @Dimity, it's all just for fun anyway.  I've been incredibly lucky to get two of my photos, finding them while driving and not even thinking about them.  Sometimes you find these things when you're not even looking.

For sure that's it @MJG017!

@Dimity if you can't find something (like the car, that one is HARD), you are welcome to post a close approximation if you like! For instance, if the car was made in the 60's or 70's, I wouldn't know... 😋 

@Jynx 

Symmetry

IMG_7940.jpeg

My new out of whack : ) it’s a clay modelled piece of art at our local gallery. Wouldn’t it be cool to live in a retro home like that! Not sure I would be up for sharing with the current residents but pretty sure we could work something out - they seem fun and relaxed and would be wonderful mates for my little one. IMG_5689.jpeg

IMG_5898.jpeg

Symmetry. Same plant with a new leaf unfurling and a baby bump, yes another on the way. I thought the unfurling leaf was a good example of symmetry but soon discovered all the leaves looked symmetrical in a down shot too. All the veins on the leaves are perfectly symmetrical as well me thinks. 

IMG_5922.jpeg

IMG_5927.jpeg

IMG_5918.jpeg

@HarmoniumNature seems to like symmetry doesn't it.  I was thinking of posting a picture of my face for this.  Then I remembered some study into beauty which said the more symmetrical a face, the more attractive that face was found to be so I thought maybe mine isn't symmetrical enough. Plus it would probably count as personally identifiable information.  I was going to do both my hands next to each other but then I had no way to take the photo.  The search goes on.

Haha yeah nah @MJG017 posting a pic of your face is a big no no! But nature does indeed love symmetry! I'm sure you'll find something - even a leaf is typically symmetrical 😁

Gorgeous shots @Harmonium I love the way they look a little like stars! 😍🌟