Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

I almost shouted out "TRAMAMPOLINE!!!!" as I pulled over 😂

The reaction was nothing compared to the surprised look she had when she got out to take the photo and I took off though!  Just kidding!  ...She looked more annoyed than shocked.  I'll ask her when she eventually finds her way back home.

@MJG017 lol she is very smart.

At my mum's there was already 2 cats when Cindy came to stay. Now Cindy is definitely the head of the household. She gets to mainly live inside curled up on someone's bed, while the other 2 won't step inside the house if they see her. I am so glad that she now has the confidence to dominate the other cats, as when I got her from the Animal Welfare League, the previous owners handed her in saying they couldn't afford to feed her after she had kittens. 

But obviously there was abuse going on, as whenever my partner raised his voice she was straight under the bed.  And it took her a long time to go or be around males. But now, you would never know she had any issues at all.

@MJG017 that's funny.

It reminds me of a time when my partner at the time said something nasty about my mum. I pulled over told him to get out which he did. And I turned around and went back to the rugby club for a few drinks to calm down. It took him just over 1 hour to walk home. He never said anything bad about my mum again.  

Came across a black and white dog wearing little red and black booties today. 

IMG_5852.jpeg

Wahey, niiiiice @Harmonium and @MJG017 you have done well! I suppose it wouldn't be much of a competitiion if there wasn't any challenge, and it delights me to see everyone rising to it!! 

I'll be posting the next items very soon, watch this space!!

Howdy Seekers and welcome to Week 3!!

@tyme @ZeldaReturns @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @rav3n @RiverSeal @The-red-centaur @ArraDreaming @Mustang67 @Harmonium @Andarna @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

Really been enjoying all these lil snaps everyone is sharing, can't wait to see what comes next!! So without further ado, here be the next three for you to see!! Happy snapping everyone! 😍📸

7. Symmetry

8. Weird architecture 

9. A fungus

If you thought I was excited to drive past a black and white dog!!!...  It literally made my week seeing that car!

Haha @MJG017 well it warms me to know that you're brimming with excitement for this!! I'd really like to run more of these in the future if it's successful so your enthusiasm is very encouraging to me!! 

@Jynx It would be awesome to do more of these!  Plus anything else that provides a bit of fun for people and helps them get more connected and involved.  I really appreciate all your efforts.

I thought I'd also just give a little update to help folks who have submitted photos so far to track their progress!! This is NOT trying to rush anyone, you have until the 15th September to submit photos, and there's no bonus points for finishing first. Just thought it'd be handy to see where we're at! 

Leading the pack with 6 photos we have: @Shaz51 @MJG017 @Mustang67 and @Oaktree. Close behind with 4 photos is our lovely @Harmonium, and then we've got @Bow and @GreyWolf7 on 3 each. Jumping in with 2 photos each we got @Dimity and @The-red-centaur

Amazing stuff gang!! Literally can't wipe this smile off my face 😁💜