Skip to main content

Re: Seeking all Seekers! Come Join SANE’s Scavenger Hunt - PRIZES FOR WINNERS!

Thats nice of you to think of this @Jynx it certainly will be a fun activity. Thanks for arranging this competition

IMG_9331.jpeg

This sounds intriguing and potentially very creative! Nice option to get out and about and to join the forums. Thanks team.

Awww yissss @GreyWolf7 @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @ArraDreaming I'm getting excited!!

its-on-like-donkey-kong

Okay Donkey KongOkay Donkey Kong

Love the enthusiasm folks! @GreyWolf7 @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity and others.

Alrighty seekers!! Are ya READY?

Are ya SET?

then LET'S GOOOOOO 

@tyme @GreyWolf7 @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @rav3n @RiverSeal @espressologic @The-red-centaur @ArraDreaming and anyone else following along or lurking about!! Here are the first three scavenger hunt items to find!!

1. A cloud in the shape of an animal

2. Something beginning with the letter ‘Z’

3. A fuzzy or spiky plant

Let's get out there and get snapping, yippee!!

Screenshot 2024-08-19 154401.png

Also just a quick side note - @tyme @ZeldaReturns @Bow @SmilingGecko @Dimity @Ainjoule @Patches59 @Glisten @destructive @Ru-bee @rav3n @RiverSeal @espressologic @The-red-centaur @ArraDreaming

If you don't manage to find the three items from this (or any) week before the next three are posted, don't stress! You don't have to find them all until the whole hunt it completed, i.e. you can be submitting photos for today's items right up until the final day. So if you wanna wait until everything is posted then go out on a big photography rampage one day before it finishes, that's totally legit!!

@JynxSo we can post the photos as we take them or wait until the end and post all of them?  I have a spikey plant and a Z thing, but the Z thing is incredibly nerdy and I want to find something better 🙂

Whatever suits you @MJG017 - if you wanna just post the plant today and wait till you find a z thing later, that's all good!! 

Also nerdiness is very welcome here!! But of course just post what you feel comfortable with 😉