Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

- Serendipitous -
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Adge - what you doing today?

I’ve been to Tassie a few times @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Zoe7 but I remember being there one December and I was so cold that I paid an exhorbitant price for a jumper in the gift shop at Port Arthur.

It really is a very pretty place and I’ve been there late August when the new lambs were being born.

My S1 actually did a year of Uni there too and he loved it.

I’ll go again one day.....

🍎🍏🍎

We have talked about this often here on the forum @Eve7 but a road trip for everyone to Tassie would be a great idea lol I am going to need to start that thread I have often talked about - a virtual trip around Tassie for us all to enjoy 👍😁

Rather futile & experating day (all day) today @Former-Member I hope your day was better.

Hi @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Emelia8 

My Diffuser (only 3 weeks old) went kaput, this morning.

First the coloured lights wouldn't work (wouldn't come on).

Then the diffuser/ mist thingy stopped working too (altogether).

I spent hours trying to get it to work.

The Customer Service phone line fobbed me off - "Send us a Video of it not working" (via email).

How am I supposed to take a video of it?

So I phoned the Chemist, where I bought it - They promptly said they would give me a new replacement diffuser.

I went straight there (took faulty one back), came home - Could not get my new (replacement) Diffuser to work (at all), it would not turn on.

Went into overwhelm (at some stage) - Started getting intense emotional Despair Flashbacks.

"The whole world is against me", "Nothing is fair", "Nothing ever works out for me", etc etc.

Finally somehow got new Diffuser to work (turn on), late this afternoon - After 2 hours trying with it.

6 hours after the original (1st) Diffuser went Bung.

What a waste of emotional effort, what a waste of a day.

Apparently it's having no-one for company or backup, no-one to help - That makes equipment breakdowns (& shower drain blockages) etc more overwhelming & triggering.

Adge

Oh dear @Adge What a day Smiley Sad Funnily enough - my first diffuser did the same and so did one my sister bought. Both were exchanged and they have since worked fine - it must have been a bad batch as we did nothing different with the new ones. I hope this new one continues to work for you as I know how much extra joy you have had with it since you got it. Everything crossed for you buddy 🤞

Put today behind you now and move on to tomorrow - it is not worth any more emotional energy - not underplaying what a shite of a day it has been but some things are just not worth the extra effort. 

Sending you a big hug for today Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 Yes, no more emotional energy on that (you're right).

There was none to spare to start with (before that).

I must be like those Bugs or Moths that go: "I must go to the light, it's so beautiful" (Zap).

Just as well the Diffuser doesn't Zap me (like a Bug Zapper).

Maybe it was a faulty Batch of Diffusers, like yours was.

It doesn't help, when the Chemist staff said: "These never fail, what did you do to it"?

Shame on me - Then I though I must have done something wrong.....

No I didn't - I treated it very carefully, & followed all the instructions.

Yes tomorrow is a New Day - My Yoga Classes are finally starting again (after 4 week's break) tomorrow.

Yippee! My back is so sore (for past 5 days), my tummy hurts - I need my yoga....

Adge

That is something positive to look forward to @Adge You do love your Yoga 👍😁

Is your tummy from the last operations still or something different? Either way not good ...you back as well Smiley Sad I do know that pain and it is not good - so hope your Yoga tomorrow helps with that.

Scans a few months ago - Did not discover the cause of tummy pain @Zoe7 It started again a few days ago- it's constantly painful.

Could be the Diverticulitis (I've got).

Feels more specific to kidneys (to me) - rather than intestine/ bowel.

Scan was only of intestine/ bowel - They did not look at kidneys or anything else.

The back pain was sudden onset & constant, for the past week- No cause that I know of (except my Scoliosis).

The combination of both pains at the same time - has had me on my knees (Ouch)....

Woo hoo Yoga here I come...

Although I will rather stiff & ouchy during yoga...

Adge

I do understand that intensity of pain @Adge so very much feeling for you Smiley Sad

Have fun at Yoga tomorrow. I am off to sleepy land so will catch you tomorrow Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance