Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

OK, yes, hot chocolates are high in sugar...

Yes, you are in a harder spot than if you were gluten intolerant, I guess. You will be reading a lot of lists of ingredients from now on...but you get used to it. I do it all the time, it's second nature. 

@outlander 

yeah @NatureLover itll get abit easier when i work out what i can/cant have.
i actually found 2 recipies i want to try out this week cause i think pop and the kids will like it as well. its low carb, low sugar, dairy free and its really quite healthy but not the unappealing healthy looking sort.

im really quite stressed today so i need to try and get a few things sorted that might help with that.

I think you are doing really well, with all the sudden rush of information you are having to deal with in your research. Well done on finding two recipes to try this week 🙂

@outlander wrote:
im really quite stressed today so i need to try and get a few things sorted that might help with that.

Good luck, I am thinking of you Heart @outlander 

thanks @NatureLover Heart so many bills piling up and pop being well pop. cant comprehend how to just get abit of sugar on a large spoon so is yelling at me because we dont have a washed up teaspoon. ive had to rewash almost all the plates and cups again because he think that rinsing them (doesnt matter whats been in/on them) makes them clean 🤦‍♀️

Oh dear! @outlander 

It sounds really stressful, your role as carer to your Pop. Am sending you good wishes today that your stress levels will ease a lot...

thanks @NatureLover
how are you going today?

Thanks, I've got to go out this morning to pick up my meds and some groceries. It's a big deal for me to go to the chemist (possible germs), so am trying to psych up for that now. 

But we have rare sun today! So hopefully a nice walk. 

@outlander 

it must be quite tricky for you to go out atm esp with covid @NatureLover i hope you get to the chemist and the store today to get what you need.

oh i really hope that you get to go for your walk today out in the sun. i know thats quite helpful for you

Thanks, yes, I am looking forward to my walk. Thanks for your good wishes 🙂

@outlander Am hoping you can get some sun there soon too, to start to dry things out. 

thanks @NatureLover its suppose to clear up a little tomorrow but only till the weekend where more rain is expected again.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance