Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@Former-Member 

ha ohhhh how I wish . 

I have been watching an Afrikaans Comady so I am now thinking in Afrikaans and translating in english how ever I am ending my wods in "Th" 

Do'th You'Th know'th What'th I'th Mean'th 

Its Shakespear trying to make my mind stronger but the bogan in me says ... No

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well folks, as lovely as this is ... all cosy at @Sans911  place in WA, and using @outlander fire pit to stay warm.  And getting a little tipsy with @Pollyotter tequila and red wine.  I really need to get some sleep.  So I will leave you all to continue enjoying each others company.  While this old chook .. dont forget I turned a year older yesterday ... gets some beauty sleep.  Hey @Former-Member ... glad you accepted the invite.  Settle in and enjoy.  

Thanks everyone for your company today ... its been fun.  @Eve7 @Faith-and-Hope  Good night.  💤🔥🙏

PSSST ... keep the noise down! 😉🤣

Sherry 🌺

Side Note to everyone .

This me happy and enegretic. even tought I am low on sleep i am so ready for my lettuce eating compatition... lets see who wins me or the snail... stay tuned for the suspencefull ending 

@Former-Member Well good night then you old chook. if you feel someone nibbeling on your leg.. its me... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ahhhh @Pollyotter  ... I just checked your photo on your thread before I retired for the night.

Tiney has arrived ... and folks ... we need a bigger fire pit.  😂🌺🔥🔥

@Former-Member  yhe the savage is abit slow. but plot twist Tiney is actually a bunch of monkeys in an elephant suit. they un zip it and its a big old bag of crazy at the party

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha , you are funny @Pollyotter  .. I wouldnt recommend it actually ... it would be a pretty tough old drumstick. 😊🌸🍗  

Once again ... good night 😴🐶

@Former-Member Ill bring tenderiser ... there is always room for more ... 

Gooodddd night so long 

Goodnight @Former-Member. Thanks for joining us tonight

Goodnight @Former-Member 😴
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance