Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to get help

To be completely honest not really.
I have a feeling you need to go to sleep @Former-Member you feel like you can sleep? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I did drift off before but was woke by my usual nightmares (sorry about falling asleep 💤 m you) 

imdint really want you to atop

taliing to me if you feel like you may SH  tonight @Lee82 

Please dont apologise for falling asleep @Former-Member You need to look after you. I know how debilitating and terrible a nightmare can feel. Are you ok?  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not really, I can't tell you what it was about that would be removed and rightly so. I am just so tried right now, I would give anything for a solid 7 hours of sleep but I feel it's too late now to take more sleeping tablets. My nightmares can get very real and it was one of those. I need a shower after those ones. So I will be gone for a bit. 

Sorry my friend @Lee82 I hope you will get a little rest yourself my friend💖

That is perfectly ok @Former-Member I hope you can find some peace and  rest too. Take care speak soon. 💕

Hi my friend @Former-Member how was your day? Did you manage to get some sleep last night? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey lovelies, I hope you all have had an ok day. Unfortunately mine has been a day of hell. 😞 so I just popped in to let you all know I am fine but too unstable to be here tonight. 

I am sending you all hugs @Snowie @outlander  @Lee82  @Shaz51 @Lotusgirl @JosRapp @eth @Eden1919 @Former-Member  I will check in with you all sometime tomorrow sorry guys💖

sending you lots of tender hugs my darling @Former-Member HeartHeart

if you want to chat we are here for you xoxo

@Lee82@Snowie 

hugs @Former-Member
look after yourself and reach out if you need us or extra supports Heart

Sending you lots of hugs @Former-Member take care. stay safe and catch you tomorrow 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance