Skip to main content

Re: Time away from forums

Morning @creative_writer 

Hoping today is going well for you

Afternoon @Snowie I hope you are doing okay this afternoon 💖

Feeling rather headachy

My mind is scattered and I’m anxious, maybe I should do online shopping. I need a dopamine hit

Hi @creative_writer 

Did you end up buying anything?

@Snowie I bought Haircare, skincare and matcha.

Anyone have tips of dealing with sounds when out and about, I get lots of sensory overload and it affects my MH and migraine pain

It’s official, my hypo mania has progressed into mixed state. I haven’t slept much for a few days now, and lots of racing thoughts and energy. I’ve spent more money than I have for a while in the last few days. I feel terrible. I’ve had bad migraines for some time now too. I want to scream, punch something, destroy something. I feel very angry and I don’t know why

Hey @creative_writer ,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so angry and upset. Is there something you feel we can do to help you at the moment?

@tyme I don’t know. I guess I just wanted to know I wasn’t alone. Even small things are making me frustrated, including the loose skin in my mouth, must have accidentally injured myself while eating. Maybe days of little sleep are catching up, so I’m tired and wired now.

I’ve been able to get what I needed to get done at least, had the energy to. Creating a backup for my old laptop right now since it might be having hardware issues. I have lots of stuff on it, including my old poems.

What have you been up to?

Hey @creative_writer , I was just on the Sunday Hangout. We had a trivia quiz and it was pretty fun lol. We had our laughs... I didn't come away feeling very smart thought lol. @Oaktree and hubby were the smartest!!!!

As for me this week, I feel like my week is jam-packed. So much so that I don't know where to start. I should write a list lol.

Afternoon @creative_writer 

Just coming past to leave some 💗💗

Hoping today is going ok