Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling, *possible trigger warning*

Thank you for the kind words and those links @nashy , means a lot. I do realise these aren't crisis services, etc - more of a place to talk to people who have similar experiences. But unfortunately it's either this, webchats like Lifeline, eHeadspace, Kids Helpline, Suicide Call Back Service (I can barely get on those, I never seem to get through) etc. or my Psychiatrist. So I apologise.

You're welcome, I do try to support people and be kind and weary of people's feelings and triggers. I probably don't help anyone but I do try to. Thanks again Nashy, and to  those who commented here.

By the way I am safe, it's just very hard when I can't go to that triage and whatnot.

Hey there @Former-Member  I am really sorry that you've been through this experience, it's not okay and I am glad to hear your Psychiatrist is a really solid ally. I would recommend seeking out appropriate feedback mechanisms such as MHCC. They can even support you through the process Heart the convo is okay for now, but just want to be mindful of not discouraging other forum users from seeking help or supports.

Thanks for letting us know you are safe @Former-Member we are very glad you're safe and yes that is super hard, you're very strong. It's okay to feel hurt. We're here to listen. Heart

Understandable @nashy and I wasn't trying to make others hesitant to seek help so my apologies. I was just sharing my experience with my local triage - how they refuse to help me, I don't know why.

Do you know if my Psychiatrist can investigate that (ask why they won't help me, etc)? There was this one guy with an accent who was the rudest there, he shouldn't be working in that field, wow. He was so arrogant.

My apologies though, I get where you're coming from. Just wanted to mention that I tried that but they can't help otherwise I'd be there not on here.

I'll make a complaint about the MH Nurse (I have that in my Need advice please (info below).  thread) to the MHCC etc.

Thank you, that means a lot to me and I do appreciate the kind words. I wasn't trying to make anyone not seek  help, just sharing my unfortunate experience with the triage, otherwise I'd be there rather than here, as I mentioned in my below comment. So my apologies @nashy 

Exercise has helped me too.

I confess to talking to the animals, the moon and ythe stars when I am on walks, and yes to myself.  Funnily enough as pressure on me as been released and isolation reduced I dont feel that inclination.

Aaaaah LIfe!

@Fog @Blooms 

Welcome, even if we are talking about difficult issues. 

SOmewhere or other I heard the truth will set you free, I dont know how much truth is in that, but coering up and always feeling we have to pretend we are better than we are can cause all sorts of problems even health issues.

Smiley Happy

@Former-Member Re heavy thoughts, I like this pic:

A metaphorA metaphor

Thanks @Appleblossom , your pic hasn't come up yet but I'll let you know when it does

@Appleblossom just saw your quote, thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance