Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: So over it! *su talk*

Yes, I guess that is what they meant by "Salty Woman". @Ali11  I had only just met them. They were a group of 5 young 20ish women, uni students with feminist leaning beliefs, but to me they looked like young beautiful girls.  It was used in that context and all the others nodded meaningfully, in an "yes, its important" and not denigrating kind of way .... as they rolled their own cigs ... I prefer bittersweet to overly sweet.

Smiley Happy

How are you going today @Lemonjuice 

Heart

Hey there @Lemonjuice, how are you feeling now? I am so sorry about this heaviness you were holding - you're right sometimes life triggers can create heaps of internal chaos, well done on reaching out for support here with your peers Heart

Do you need any further professional support like a helpline or checking in with your Counsellor? We're a bit concerned about some of your thoughts around medication etc - are you safe?

I'm ok...sort of numb...but alive.

Hi @Lemonjuice  I’m sorry you’re struggling. I do understand what it’s like to go to work  and the difficulty of it when depressed. It’s not good. 

Glad to read you’re ok for now. 

Hope things improve for you. 

Take care 

BB xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance