Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

@BlueBay , I just thought of a new project you may be interested in this winter - making wheat packs!

I made some last year and they have been great. You can add lavender to some too! My friend made one to put right around my neck and shoulders. It feels like a weighted heat pack. So lovely for tense shoulders. I purchased wheat from the local fruit & vege shop. I think I bought 5kgs? Ended up making about 6 large wheat packs of all shapes and sizes.

Used calico to hold the wheat, then made colourful covers.

Anyway, sleep well for tonight. We can chat tomorrow.

Sending you lots of understanding hugs my sister @BlueBay 

It does feel like we are alone when these things happens but keep on keeping on my sister 

You have a awesome son who loves you soo much 

My Mr shaz gets very anxious about everything too and I sometimes feel alone too 

But you are not alone my sister 

You have a wonderful family and your forum family here supporting you  xoxo 

Sitting with you  

What a great idea @tyme xx

It ended up being so cost effective and useful for the cold winter feet @Shaz51 @BlueBay . People now buy weighted blankets for their shoulders or heat pads, so why not have both in a homemade one?

They were easier to make than expected. The lavender in it is great. I have so many lavender plants so I just cut them and leave lavender posies to dry, hanging upside down.

513965C6-78C0-4870-95C2-AB5522DD0C9D.jpeg

Hugs today @BlueBay ,

I had a bit to catch up on since your last tag. Having Little A sounds like such a great distraction.

I had my niece with me last night. At 11pm, she said ‘my tummy feels empty and it’s making noises’. That’s because earlier in the day I explained to her what ‘starving’ means. Otherwise she’s forever saying ‘I’m starving! I’m starving’ as though she doesn’t get fed! She has like 3 breakfasts, Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper and snacks in between, but claims she’s ‘starving’ - so after our conversation yesterday, I think she’s more careful now with using the word ‘starving’! 

Thinking of you Nonna @BlueBay , and here’s a hug you deserve

Hi @BlueBay 

Gosh it sounds like yesterday afternoon and evening weren't so great for you. I hope you managed to feel a little calmer and get some sleep. How are things today?

Sending hugs

Hanami 

Hi @hanami @BPDSurvivor @tyme @Shaz51 @Sirius @Emelia8 @tyme and others 

well started is better so far. Went for a walk with a friend early this morning fown the beach. It was 4 deg but beautiful to see the water so calm. 

then my daughter picked me up and we went to a local street market. A fairy lady face painted some butterflies on littke A face. She looked so cute!!!

a play at the park and then lunch which my daughter gladly paid for. 
trip to the local library so littke A could borrow a few books. 

now I’m home and I’m tired!! It’s a beautiful sunny day. 

im going to give myself a daily goal of walking every morning. I know I fo feel good after walking especially in the cold air. It just wakes you up. 

anyway I am better than the past few days. Thank you everyone for your kind words of support and just being here ♥️♥️♥️

@tyme  great idea about the lavender wheat bags. I was going to make some but didn’t start. I’ll have to buy some material. Maybe next week when hubby gets paid. 

So glad to hear things are better today @BlueBay .

You're welcome to join us on Walking for Wellness . @Oaktree is amazing at encouraging us to go for walks each day.

I'd love to be able to go walking on the beach each day. You're so lucky! Do the walk on my behalf.

Hugs,

tyme

Oh @BlueBay 

That sounds like you've had such a wonderful day! I'm a bit envious of your outdoor activities as it has not stopped raining here for about 5 days! I'm honestly sooooo keen for some sunshine. 

I hope this better feeling continues for you ❤️

Hanami 💮

What a lovely day my sister @BlueBay 

Sunshine finally out here today and still cool @hanami , @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance