Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: NQR atm

@Eve7Great that you have a good psychiatrist as I have never found a good one in a hospital so far.  Hoping that Mary Poppins and some sugar plum fairies use their magic to spruce up your house whilst you are away :)xx

@greenpea 

I know him professionally but I had to swallow my pride to ask for him and it was the only way I’d agree to come in to hospital. Something had to go right in this awful year.

@Eve7  I must say you are sounding well :). I hope the up and up continues for you and that your professional relationship with your psychiatrist stays positive for you. I know how hard schizophrenia can be on the soul.

Thank you @greenpea . I hope so.

When I told my Psych I had been well for 20 years his response was...no, you haven’t been well, you’ve learned to fake your health.

He thinks because of covid and Family things it’s all resurfaced and I had nowhere to hide. Working from home has brought out my demons.

This forum is my safe (and real) place. I am so grateful for everyone’s acceptance here.

@Eve7  Interesting what your pdoc said. May I ask were you on meds during the past 20 years for schizo? I love the forum too the people here take you on warts and all. I dont know where I would be without it tbh :).

@greenpea no, I stopped taking meds (and I would never recommend that). I’m drugged to the eyeballs now though plus ect.

@Eve7  yeah I would never stop taking my meds I would be as nutty as a fruit cake lol.  Your story makes me nervous though. Our sanity relying on meds ..... 

I am shattered to be like this again.

@greenpea 

@Eve7  Hugs and hugs sweetheart I bet you are. You have me quite teary. The forum family will sit and stand with you hunny you are not alone in dealing with this i promise.xxx

@Eve7  sweetheart I have to go but will be on again in the early morning. Take good care of yourself. Tag me whenever you want and I will get back to you asap. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance