Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Thanks @Meowmy
Take care my good friend 🙂

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

fair enough @BPDSurvivor
Sounds pretty good aye

onya @Eve7
🙂

Hope yours did too

Shaz the awesome and cool @Shaz51

@MDT , 

At this point in time, any change is a holiday 😉

BPDSurvivor

Definitely @BPDSurvivor
Today and also tomorrow I was/will be in a different section at work so that is nice for variety.

I used to think people didn't like me at work but I'm unsure if they do/don't.... Who knows I guess

hams it doesnt matter what they might or night not think .. theres a saying about people who say everyone is talking about them Something along the lines of prob not given much more than a passing thought  @MDT 

Indeed tabs @TAB
Not wrong there

Get to sleep Hams @MDT lol hope you had a good day yesterday

@MDT  hi mate I am just at work 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance