Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@Zoe7 I don't know, I won't really know until I see the treating team tomorrow

Keep me updated if you can on what they say and how you are going @The-red-centaur

I am working a fair bit this week but will check in with you when I can. Heart

@Zoe7 will do.

Talking someone out of suicide when you've just tried is so tiring..

I want to die so much

I know there is not much I can say when you feel like this @The-red-centaur but I can only say from my point of view how I felt when I was in a similar place to you - and for me it has taken a long time to get to a place where I don't want that for myself anymore. I am sitting here with you but you need to tell one of the nurses or doctors how you are feeling.

Hi @The-red-centaur

I can see you are struggling at the moment, please check in with me and let me know if you are safe.

It’s really important to talk about how you’re feeling if you’re having thoughts of suicide.

Do you have someone you can speak to right now? Are you worried about your immediate safety?

Unfortunately, the Forums aren’t a counselling or crisis service, however you can call any of the following services for immediate support:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

Please keep safe and take care.

SleepyPanda

@Zoe7 I don't want to bother them.

It is not bothering them @The-red-centaur - it is part of their job and you are in hospital for a reason - please ask for help buddy - you deserve to be heard and helped.

Thanks @Zoe7 it's handover atm so I just have to wait 15min
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance