Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

They are my reason for putting myself through this @Snowie. They have the best time. 

You know what? Be assertive and point out the unhelpful behaviour. You do it once and you don't get the remarks again... @Captain24 

So good to hear about Jett. How long are you away for?

I'm sure if they could talk @Captain24 than they would be so thankful to you hon. They certainly are lucky to have you as their owner. 

You say that like I’m strong enough to do it @tyme. Or I’ve just frustrated you too much? 

We go home on Thursday. Jett is having his first birthday tomorrow so we are having a little party. @Snowie 

Frustrated me? @Captain24 

Which bag did you pull that one out from?

I'm not even remotely frustrated with you. Not the slightest. I'm actually picturing the dogs and how free they must feel and how liberating it is to watch them.

I’ll try and remember videos and photos on the beach tomorrow. @tyme. Oh and there will definitely be birthday party photos! 

Just the way you thought I had the strength to stand up for myself. Obviously it was just me reading too much into things. I do that a lot and often! 

It is so heartwarming to watch them just be able to run and do as they please. It just made my day to see them so happy. I know that it’s stupid but I guess I am stupid. 

You've probably forgotten, but I've said before that I was doing research into therapy. I've been doing data analysis, and one part I clearly remember is that someone said that often we think people are thinking/feeling a certain way, yet we are wrong 90%+ of the time @Captain24 

I think this really showed me the importance of clarifying..

But yes, I am absolutely not frustrated at you at all.

If anything, I'm so proud of you. You always make me smile.