Skip to main content

Re: I can’t cope

Hi @Captain24 

Wishing you a good day hon.

Not sure if you have left yet, but I hope the trip goes well for you

Leaving some 💕💕

Yeah it’s been planned for a while now. @tyme. Since way before I went to hospital. 

My nan that died last year, it’s her husband. He wasn’t answering his phone this morning so mum panicked and rush up there, it’s only 5 minutes away. He was feeling better so he was in the shower! It was a relief. 

We got here around 2:30. @Snowie So far there haven’t really been any arguments. So I guess that’s a start. I stayed with the dogs while they went grocery shopping. At least I get out of paying! 

I nearly didn’t make it. Some stupid bitch pulled straight out in front of me. I was going 110 km/hr. I nearly T-bones her. I slammed on the breaks and skidded to a stop. Scared the shit out of me. 

Oh what's this @Captain24 even MORE vehicular trauma? Those near misses can really rattle ya!! Are you ok?

ohh no @Captain24 , hope you are ok my freind 😍

I didn’t think of it that way @Jynx. But yes, another near miss. I had Jett strapped in but pixie was on the floor so she was ok too. I was more worried about them. I don’t matter they do. 

But yeah.. I’m alright thanks @Jynx @Shaz51 

Howdy @Captain24 ,

What a relief your grand dad was okay.

Glad you made it for your holiday. Hope it's going okay. Is it near the beach?

As for your 110km near-miss... yikes!!!!

Have a great time 🙂 I'll wait to hear how things go - good and no-so-good 🙂

@Captain24 aww well I hope that hearing it put that way is helping you to slow down and be extra nurturing to yourself! 

Glad you're ok! Have you gotten to the beachside yet? 

We are 5 minutes walk from the beach @tyme @Jynx. Poor pix was badly dunked by a wave over the rocks. I wasn’t sure she was coming out alive. But she just jumped up on another rock and gave me the ‘side eye’ I got soaked trying to save her. 

So far there has been one lot of snide remarks. I’m thinking here we go. 

Joys of being around family, eh? At least you know they are comfy when they came make snide remarks lol @Captain24 

Poor Pix! Btw, how is Pix with her leg now. Remember last holidays or something when she was in so much pain? Is she better now?

Also, is Jett completely better from his surgery?

Talk about medicals!

I'm heading over to the PGC now. I'll see you there if you're up for it. If not, I'll chat to you later.

Haha @Captain24 bit like this?

daxugu8m6txa1.jpg

Aww poor lil deary, hope she's all wrapped up in a towel now? 

Any tea to spill? They being difficult over nothing? Or something directed at you? Regardless, have some huggles! 🫂💜🫂