Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

@Eden1919you are not stupid at all hun. I am sorry you think you ruin everything. 

@Snowie  But I did ruin everything and now they are mad at me and I just really screwed up big time. 

@Eden1919we all screw up at times, we are not perfect. They may be mad at you for now, but hopefully with time that to shall pass. I am sure whoever you are talking about has screwed up at times too.

@Snowie  no they don’t make mistakes not ever and they are always one step ahead 

Unless they are super humans then they will make mistakes @Eden1919 even if you don't see them. 

I'm sorry you are struggling with this so much. Is there anything you can do to amke yourself feel a little better.

What do you like doing in your spare time?

@Snowie  They are not human at all... I all of my hobbies are making me sad now after all that has happened. 

I sure it is hard with all you are going through @Eden1919 Sometimes even our hobbies/outlets don't help us and that makes it extra difficult for us.

Does talking on here help for you?

@Snowie  sometimes it helps but idk it only does so much. i feel like i am in trouble now everyone is being weird and now ugh i really dont know 

Hi @Eden1919 Do you feel like people are being wierd on here or in your real life.

I somtimes struggle with words and what to say to people who are in distress. Alot of the time we don't want people to resolve our issues, but just to be that person to listen, be that person to emphasise and be that person we can talk to without the fear of judgement.

Sometimes it is hard to find those people in our real life. I know I can find those people on here however.

Mostly in my real life but kind of everywhere I am not ok right now. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance