maybe best to get up @Meowmy  ? feeling bit tired again here

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, just watching Paris Olympic opening videos ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

I slept again @Meowmy  up now

@TAB good morning. Yes was going to take out a loan for it. I went into negotiations about having it for medical reasons in the event of a blackout but I realised they had misrepresented themselves and the product.

It would not have serviced my needs in terms of keeping power on. I had to do my own research as they were not forthcoming with facts - the product would have only worked for 12 hours and then would have required additional installation of another unit and possibly a third but they wouldn't say.

They were only trying to push sales through. It would have put me in deep financial debt and would not have met my explicit requirements and they knew this fully. I told both the electrician and his boss on separate occasions what i needed it for - medical reasons but they were evasive.

So in effect was being swindled out of my money by an unethical business that needed my money more than i needed their product.  The boss was also not very courteous so I realised that was it for me 

@TAB @Bill16  No thank you Meridian 

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe report them not that it would do much, ring consumer affairs @SmilingGecko 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

good morning @Meowmy  showered, full of coffee, legs ache fm gym,

off to bigtown to sunday chemist as forgot to go when open here der . might do sunday drive long way home yet

Hello 👋🏼 Cool 😎 friends how are you this morning?

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

@StuF  Swans 🦢 v Bulldog 🐾 just hours away.

Freo in 3rd place 🥉 Did they give the Budgies a spanking? 🤷🏼‍♀️

@TAB I thought about reporting them this morning. I only just woke up to the fact after lots of hazy non factual communication and the withholding of key information on Friday. I told his boss on Friday again I needed it for medical reasons again and he remained silent and would not volunteer info but under his breath indicated "you don't do it with that" but proceeded with trying to push through the sale. Before he hung up he also seemed to indicate he urgently needed this sale.  That was obvious but I was left confused about the loan agreement and why i was being left in the dark about this battery and whether it could meet my medical requirements. Just this morning I went through my astrology transits to see if a transit I saw a while back was still active. I have a mercury square neptune which ends in September which indicates being swindled. Its a long transit going from the middle of July to the beginning of September. Anyway i'm glad i did not sign across the dotted line. He obviously cares more about lining his pocket than the welfare and satisfaction of his customers. He can console himself with a bunch of lies why he needed the money over over my health. I could have wound up in a lot of debt and potentially serious health problems if the grid goes down and there is no cooling in summer. I won't be reporting him, just walk away wiser for the experience. Its how the rich make money by exploiting the unwary.