Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

yeah I remember seeing ads years  for ABS thought it was high 30s then @Adge 

um with traffic management pay can vary some places around $40 and food and board  and always away but there's birds guess

if you like it can put it on your resume and apply for higher paid stuff, I think DES like 15hrs so they can still control you ie if FT just tell them to go jump in lake lol

like the bad old days over a few years ago when just wouldnt bother lodging form w centrelink anymore and blow off jobsearch, just wouldnt talk to them lol

body and mind a bit too iffy to do that now ha ha

Tell Centrelink to Go Jump in the Lake? @TAB Yes Please!....

After having received a Gutful (Dozens) of Generic Threatening Messages from Jobactive (Dept Employment) - "Your Payment is About to Go on Hold - Unless you sign this New Job Plan Immediately" etc etc.

Oh & get this One: "Those threatening messages were Automated - So we take no Responsibility" (they told me).

Well Someone Pushed the Button to Send those Messages (Dozens of them)....

Adge

yeah been seeing this person at DES since jan, they have done nothing, just made me sign multiple jop plans asked about them paying for a course other day gave me a look of horror 'not unless it led to a guaranteed job' ha ha  Never going to get anything out of them Silly me. @Adge 

will MAx, they used to cut me off but was easy to get back on dunno, all terrible

"I take no responsibility for messages posted since my cat ...

Remember the Old Legal Disclaimer Clause @TAB It used to be "All Care Taken, No Responsibility".

Now it's "No Care Taken, & No Responsibility" (Jobactive's Approach)...

Smiley TongueAdge

Pretty much @Adge  they are crooks they get like $400  for everytime I show up there every two weeks

Throw in Indue on top of it and centrelink and centrelink IT costs I think person who gets the benefit is lucky to get .20c in the dollar, all the rest goes to making people rich

So if they were a charity they would be up for being fraudulent.

just think. could cut their budget in half and double the amount paid out and still have money left over ..If They Wanted to .. lol 

G'day all

G'day @MDT just in from my walk!  Am now averaging 30 minutes a day but its tiring. My doc wants me to lose weight, so am doing everything I can right now from following some weightwachers stuff my shrink gave me.  But yeah doc wants me to walk every day so have no choice really...

all the best with that one there @SmilingGecko
go you good thing!

@SmilingGecko  i got read riot act couple times about wait when in hosp this year and when sent to dietician I said what had worked in past and was going to do it again they said oh no cant do that, so have lost Nothing. anyway had a week off but getting back to 50mins walk most days, must do something, just not measurable lol