Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: What`s your favourite TV Shows

Hi @Shaz51 Heart

Hi @Coffeelover I think it may have been that same show I saw. It was well done and sympathetic all round I seem to remember. 

Hello @Coffeelover

I did watch the documentaryon  Changing Minds on ABC , yes i wonder what they are doing now too

Mr Shaz could not watched the show , it made him depressed

Hello @Mazarita xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 and @Mazarita and @Coffeelover

I think Dexter was the best show ever made! I watched the whole 7 seasons twice

Heartbeat 

ohhh yes @Former-Member, Heartbeat xx

how about Midsomer murders !!!

Huge Greys fan here too @Former-Member and @Shaz51 (as @outlander knows too) 🙂 Currently rewatching them all (again) starting right back at season 1 because October is too far away. Have hit code black episodes in season 2 - soooo good. Love seeing George, Izzy, Addy and Mark about at the moment.

Looking forward to OITNB when I can hold my attention for long enough to sit through a full episode (after watching greys that many times I don't need to really pay attention). I tried ep 1 and need to be in a better headspace for it because I've loved watching the previous seasons.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@CheerBear OITNB is intense this season... def need the concentration. I'm only at Ep 3 - my concentration is pretty shot at the moment too so I think I need to find something else a little less hectic. Was thinking the OC or Dawson's creek again!

So strange you say Dawson's Creek @Former-Member - a few weeks ago I was opp shopping and found a Dawson's creek bag. I hadn't thought of it for years but when I saw the bag I so badly wanted to go back and watch them all over again. I loved Joey!

I'll definitely be watching OITNB asap.

Brothers and Sisters?

Does anyone else watch Neighboure and Home and Away? I love these shows.

Hi @Shaz51 no i didn't get to watch that show. I didnt even know it was on...
Oh yes @CheerBear us greys anatomy fans well our fan club seems to be growing and for good reason 😊

No sorey @Former-Member @Maggie i dont want any of those shows
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance