Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hey @Bill16 are things okay?

All good mate,been down Albany way on my brothers farm,how are you going? @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

lucky you @Bill16  yeah got home yest afternoon just hanging around lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

just cut and pasted this for an update @Bill16   had posted in another thread anyway, teeth/mouth caning, finally got dentist appt was thinking going to perth to get decent one. found out site where can get quick loans but eff its dear, ok if things get tighter here re bills etc think going to bottlo now lol

haha @Appleblossom  meant I am pretty much a shut-in .. anyway these guys were young, the one in charge only finished his apprenticeship 2 years ago sounds, but he's smart and quick to see positives. I had a few digs some serious and some notso re their claims re how long job would take, they were wildy out, twice. Anyway, they gave me easiest jobs, I just did what was told, lent them stuff which they lost or forgot to give back, oh well, they made postive comments.

Anyway. have interview for huge -ish opportunity , but its high -risk as will have to live interstate, and have rental house here which would need time to move out and notice etc else keep paying rent and have little cash to even get me there .. going to be interesting if I get through the interview. ok and all the time pretending that I already live there lol as they only want locals re employment conditions haha

TAB
Senior Contributor

43 here @Bill16  45 tomorrow. Mission to dentist over, had full exam, xrays more xrays at hospital, private health bs, they are going to work out a plan. May head to b ootlo soon , had to rush home to go to loo, was out 3 hours ffs 

TAB
Senior Contributor

anyway think that ship has passed, just watching tv trying to keep cool @Bill16 

Got the aircon cranking @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its doing what it can @Bill16  been running 36 hrs already prob lol, flat out the last 3 hours just checked 44 deg.  was 30 at 4am lol

Real muggy down here ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

anything but muggy here @Bill16  .. its 7% humidity here just checked , its the only thing saving me re evap aircon etc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance