Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hope you are feeling well and good luck for work tonight. @Bill16 still at work. Prayers for you both. Take care.

Hello @Meowmy  thankyou for prayers,have a nice afternoon 😁

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @Meowmy  I slept from 7.30 to 2 ish, unusual for me on nights, am a bit sore, last night tonight, wont sat anything they said last night , so will sneak tools onto ute and well will be okay lol when they wonder where I am next day they will realise they didnt want me there lolo

ow yer goin @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

def nauseous few days in first week @Former-Member  then just heavy head and sleeping too much which is not work-compatible lol now not on any replacement am feeling okay, I expected more from meds and got less oh well I

a more poistive and organised now seems, is still bit scattered as effects of meds wear off slowly

@TAB Hey Tabby, sounds you are doing okay. Good luck tonight  Still at work

Hello @Meowmy  thankyou for prayers,have a nice afternoon 😁

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got to try and keep sore throat on down low here @Meowmy  re booked  usual dr for next week plus have booked more experienced dr the day after lol  think its infection, cant put up with it, dr treating it as my lungs have had it (?) thought the other day second one would have just given me antibiotics weeks ago i and it would be long fixed lol hop rest of your day goes ok , leave for work in about an hours time here 

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, enjoy Friday. Prayers for you both. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Got through last night after a few hiccups @Meowmy hope things okay for you is it Friday?
G'day @Bill16 🔧💰🤧
TAB
Senior Contributor

So cold here @Meowmy thanks for prayers
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance