Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

yeah not here hey @Bill16  mates gone over 3 weeks now and being annoying about it, well plus had crap sleep, just not feeling it lol 

Might even get a zinger burger @TAB 

Nothing worse than an ex alcy preeching about why you should stop,get f2cked @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

agree but hes still a drinker even if having break, was mostly like look at me lol 

@Bill16  yeah zingers alright, haven t had in years used to get one thrown in with order like corn mash chips peas gravy, prob 9 pces chicken at least lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

got confused about work thought they were changing dates, misread txt got friday am working tomorrow lol well 5 shifts on days say $3300 beats $1280 on covid dole guess lol @Bill16  gets me out of house anyway guess

@TAB @Bill16 Hey cool friends, glad Tabby get good job. Hope it works out well for you. Bill, hey, just got home from work. Hope the prayers work lol. Ha. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  well its only for 5 days, been in lala land so it snuck up on me plus havent worked in ages lol going to soak bones in bath then off to Blackwoods for yet more inhex impact sockets (allen key type thing) as quick as I buy then they disappear do need the though plus need half decent 12 itnch shifter as last one had stuffed somehow,  @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

work just offered me nights, but its still dayshift tomorrow then only 2 nights? that was a bit sneaky of them, get higher rate but lose 2 shifts hmm @Bill16  oh well not really in work mode anyway lol

@TAB Hey Tabby, you seem to do well with short bursts of work. Everyone works differently. May be that's better arrangements for you. Good luck.

Hello @Meowmy  g'day @TAB ,got worker from chorus coming over to help sort out NDIS

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance