Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, four days to Easter holiday.lol. Nice to catch some rest. It's pouring here. Last night caught the bright moon in my window. Bought stuff for mum after hair do

Just woke after a short nap. Was very sad don't know why. Better now. Have a good morning there

TAB
Senior Contributor

Morning near gone. Cars everywhere on road people dont care anymore? Or just drive around and around?
Moon sounds nice it full moon soon

@TAB hey tabby, full moon lol. Ha. Feel sad after long conversation with electrician friend. He is good friend but he has very bad health condition that he can never live with anyone. Guess he will die being single lol. Hey tabby party tomorrow ha. Will be at work tomorrow. Take care. By the way we finished day light savings here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey. Um yeah gosh knows wat condition they have? DC not AC lol ? 😬 uh party is today think lol well starting today ha yeah noticed daylight thingo no one talking still in real life lol irl re interstate people

@TAB hey tabby, just watching online church service. Put in some prayers for friends and family lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorry I got cut off before @Meowmy too many thought police
TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/R0idPjRIxkc
Ok thats 1 of my bikes ok not actual clip @Appleblossom
https://youtu.be/CqlrVypzmqc
Yea there goes Tabs @ well under 22yo lol

@TAB @Bill16 hey tabby and Bill, nice and peaceful here. Online church service was good. Put in prayers for you both. Dark clouds over sky lol. No moon over my window tonight.ha

Brother had a kwaka. Not the rich one.

@TAB @Meowmy @Former-Member @Bill16 @greenpea 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Full Moon Wednesday @Meowmy 😸😎🎩
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance