Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

that's a bonus and thanks @Meowmy  have set alarm already here lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope work goes smoothly for you tomorrow. Don't catch the virus ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah @Meowmy  they are getting a bit funny sounds. have to drive myself there cos social distancing lol, its a lot quicker tho, plus can leave as soon as job finished

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get good money and easy work tomorrow. Enjoy tonight. It's nice to have evening to self ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

it should go okay, yes it is nice on my own , well when things going okay @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, think we all have crap days lol. You seem to cope okay on your own. I get extremely anxious every now and then. Not good lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe its about hours not days @Meowmy  Id say today could have been a lot better here, but there were good bits guess

@TAB hey tabby, glad you had nice bits in the day. I seem to have good days and bad days. Some days okay. Others terrible. Usually very hard in the mornings. Hope we get better bit by bit. Prayers ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope so too @Meowmy am a bit worried about work for no good reason. think early night

@TAB hey tabby, think once work gets started, you will feel fine. Probably relax tonight and try to get in okay mood later in the evening. Don't worry if work gets a bit tough. As long as gets through. Prayers 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance