Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Am having a good day thanks @Bill16 

I canceled the cleaner and traveled up to Hungry Jacks at Yanchep for breakfast. Had a look round Aldi. Then back to the local shops to go to the chemist and had a quick look around at Tk Maxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

..*h!t happens re 'useful drs visit' gff dr back in good books now lol @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..well enjoy your holiday @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope work going okay @Meowmy  just woke from nap here.

Having roast lamb and veggies for dinner tonight. Then tomorrow I’m off to a short break away with my mental health organisation tomorrow. Going into town to stay overnight at a hotel and going to a show.

@TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 @Jacques 

I hope you enjoy nite away and a show @Oaktree sounds good 

TAB
Senior Contributor

im planning to stay in a motel somewhere soon, no show tho lol @Oaktree  wold make me worse lol

off to split wood now @Glisten @Meowmy 

A motel still sounds like a nice thing to do @TAB 

I used to love going away and staying in motels

@TAB hey tabby, just done work. Very good re dr. @Bill16 very good cool friend re golf. @Oaktree enjoy show and trip. Take care all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well crack , crack wood done. @Bill16 @Meowmy  tuned up my swing a bit, thanks @Glisten plus choosing driest wood helps guess lol even if not straight grain a lot of it, that knotty b@stard yellow stuff and spirally multi coloured wood. probs cut year b4 last at least, still on my last years lot, sounds like playing blocks its so dry lol .. just put it under shelter couple nights and goes alright

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance