Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@Bill16 nice one, enjoy

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy hope you are starting to feel a bit better. Should be around for a imaginary coffee later unless a cat nap calls. Lots of love always. your peaxxxHeart

What are you up too @Meowmy 

@greenpea hey baeutiful pea, settling in at work, feeling a bit better, Love you heaps,take care

@Bill16 hey, I am at work, trying to settle in for a long shift.lol Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

needed eggs, toast, tom sauce, ok saasages, mushrooms ok few less chips ok bacon  ..thats Nullarabor Special at Nullabor Roadhouse .. went back to bed, feels like not moved in 3 plus hrs woke up looking at Tom Price weather, think need to get on road to well anywhere lol @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok AB on The Road with Jack Kirouac and that journo with the guns and  drugs lol ok Hunter S Appleblossom lol ok they werent beat, same era tho some dr on t today saying old people need a cid and its a religious experious etc @Appleblossom  lol

I had to go back to bed, just woke 12pm, terrible, ok was up at 3 am 

TAB
Senior Contributor

na went to London to see the Queen @Meowmy  lol was just talking and eating hot chips haha hope you feeling better

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you are okay and bonus if still at work @Meowmy 

I did not generate gig.

There was mention of a HOWL, not the animated one ...

Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance