Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Social Corner

@Maggie . I'm thinking more knitting or 'something' that involves hand movement with regular order (if that makes sense). Knitting not usually a man thing. I agree that is a bit stereo typical thing to say though. 

@Maggie

Did someone say coffee, yes please! 

@Maggie . I just looked Google diamond painting. Now that does look appealing. As long as I have a pattern to follow; yes. I will look into it. You are on fire! Been here less than an hour and already feeling much better.

@SA2525 

Yeah everytime the dog gets to close my cat swats her, but the dog now understands the cat doesn't want the dog to sniff him etc. 

@Maggie  Tea please. Thanks.

@Maggie   @Catt25 

Lovely to chat with you both. I will return but have 'stuff' to do. Thank you both again.

👍

@SA2525 @Catt25 @charlescohen88  Tea it is.

Hi @SA2525 I hope it’s ok to say, I just saw this post and new here, I use to do friendship bracelets. It’s just lots of knots using embroidery cotton. Pretty easy to do if you’re looking for a hobby. I like the repetitiveness, helps me switch off.

@destructive @Maggie

Bracelets that's cool, and tea party sounds great, I'll bring the cupcakes. 

A big cup of coffee please @Catt25@destructive@Maggie@SA2525@charlescohen88 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

coffee.jpg

hot coffee.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance