Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: My big news... I think????

Wow!!!

What a transformation @Powderfinger 

From ducklings to swans, just beautiful ❤️

I especially love the ornate work around the edge of the upholstery, you nailed them!.  I have no doubt that your client will love them ✔️💞

Wow! Stunning work, @Powderfinger! I’m sure that the owner will be very happy with the job you’ve done.

@Anastasia 

Thank you. They certainly look refreshed and beautiful since I received them. That is partly why I do what I do, where people see trash, I can see treasure. I've learnt to keep my journey with the work I do personal. I'm not sure how my client will be. Everyone is different. I think I have given myself approval that I did an amazing job. All I hope for is that she appreciates all the hard work I put in to make them what they are today. 

Thanks for your support, encouragement and love along the way sweetheart. You touch my heart where it needs healing. Xxxx

@Gwynn 

Thank you so much. I love that my work is notice and appreciated. X

@Gwynn @Anastasia @Maggie @SJT63 

Chairs left today. Customer very happy. Best comment "They look old but new" 

I achieved the goal. 

Taking time off. 

@Powderfinger  Music to your ears, I would imagine. You did indeed achieve the goal. All your hard work has paid off.

Enjoy your time off. 💙💙

Perfect.

Enjoy some down time now. You deserve it. Hope all is ok on the home front. I've had you in my thoughts dear @Powderfinger 🤞🙏🤗😘❤️

@Anastasia 

I honestly am beyond exhausted. Physically, mentally exhausted. I realised why I'm having trouble thinking/feeling. It's because I can't at the moment. It leads to more exhaustion. 

I slept all day yesterday. Want to sleep all day again today. The high heat is making me sick. In the forties and blowing easterly which is not the wind we need. It blows the hit air from the red centre making things worse. I have no car so it's messing around with me eating properly. Obviously used to go shopping together. I prefer to do my own shopping by myself now. 

I'm starting to get my head around the forms of domestic violence I have been exploited to. I knew my therapist was right when she said it. I just needed time to get my head around it. 

I did tag you in a post a few days ago. 

Anyhow yes, resting so much. I feel utterly spent. I can't even get other things done. My body, mind and heart is completely trashed. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance