Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

wbpd1500
Contributor

Music intereats

Hi.

I was woundering what are people's music interests? Music is such a big part of my life and I listen for enjoyment and also use it as a coping stratagy for dealing with my BPD.

I am a music producer what produces hard EDM ( Electronic Dance Music). 

I love to just wind down in the evenings with a pleasant soundtrack off YouTube of rain in the rainforest just to help me sleep.

Please feel welcome to have a chat about your music interests 😀

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Music intereats

Hi @wbpd1500

that’s good that music helps you, I also sometimes listen to sounds to help me sleep but via the ‘Relax Meditation’ app. I’m into A bit of everything with music and it definitely depends on how I’m feeling at that particular moment, sometimes I can’t listen to any and need silence. But usually I listen to Hip hop, R&B and rap.. 🙂

Hi @wbpd1500@Nic1963

I love relaxation nature music!  

Also love techno, house and classical.

@Zaphod  what type of techno r u into? I love and produce hardstyle. Sometimes I listen to classical I have a CD from the ABC shop called classical music for mindfulness. I find it helps when really stressed

Hey @wbpd1500 !

Sorry haven't been on here for a week.  I like most kinds of techno/trance.  Fat Boy Slim, Eric Morillo, Chemical Bros and have started liking some progressive rock.   Awesome that you produce your own music!  Do you have a studio or hire one out?

Hi @Zaphod it's ok. Well I have a mini studio at home. Currently running Cubase pro 10. Just need to update my computer atm. As it's been lagging behind my old one. Looking at about $2500-$3000 for a new studio computer 😭

Wow mint studio!  Money doesn't matter if your using it for stuff youre passionate about.  Good on you @wbpd1500 ! 😀

90s tune of the week!

https://youtu.be/nPXqkjpXZ_k

giphy (4).gif

Music is a big part of my life as well. Sometimes it can be rock, especially 70’s 80’s and 90’s rock. I enjoy the 90’s alternative and grunge scene. I enjoy electronics with headphones that can take me away to places I didn’t know existed. And I love ballads and duets with a soulful touch. 

Hi all I love music and listen to it all the time at work exercising at home doing jobs around the house. I love 90s grunge and punk and most rock really. I listen to JJJ a lot but not a big fan of any rap dance or R&B

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance