Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

wbpd1500
Contributor

LGBTI Free Chat

Hi there.

I identify as Bisexual. Being in the hospital system for a total of 6 years I haven't meet anyone else who identify as LGBTI. 

I have been bisexual all my life and proud to be. I would like to find like minded people. I feel lonely in this big world. 

Please feel free to come here and chat about anything. Be proud of who you are.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: LGBTI Free Chat

Hi @wbpd1500 and welcome.
Yes i can relate to you but im one of those closet bi's.

Feel free to have a look around and join in where you like and to tag members you just put an @ symbol in front of their name just as ive done for you

@outlander do you have any reason for being a closet bi? 

Even in my case many people respect me for who I am and can much around and just be myself without jugement.

I’m in a long-standing same sex relationship @wbpd150. Weird you didn’t come across members of the LGBTI community whilst in hospital. I’ve met several wonderful men, women and non gender people who live with mh issues.

My family are not accepting of my sexuality after being forced into a heterosexual marriage before coming out.

Hi @Queenie nice to meet you 😀 yea it's good to hear people Are out here. 

I was lucky my family just accepts me for who I am. Must of been hard forced into a heterosexual relationship.

It was incredibly confusing and difficult @wbpd1500 . Needless to say the relationship imploded.

@outlander hey outlander.Iam also in the closet about being bi and i know its a factor as to why i feel anxious and depressed.I get socially anxious whenever people bring up the topic of sexuality and not truly expressing myself has led me to live a more isolated existence.

Do you or others feel the same way?Iam hoping to speak to a counselor or psychologist soon about the best way to 'come out' and just express myself without any anxiety.

thanks for reading

hi @yinyang
yes i do get quite anxious and feel awkward when people talk about sexuality. More so in real life than on the forums.
Qlife is a good service if you feel like having a chat to them. theyve also got some good resources about coming out as well.

Honestly at this point in time i dont think its relevant for me to talk to others offline about my sexuality, the topic barely comes up and im not really one to make big announcements sort of thing. kinda needs to come up in convo for me i think.

idk if i am allowed here but i am questioning. i am able to form deep bonds with people of any gender but i have not ever that i know of in my whole life been physically attracted to anyone emotionally some people but not physically. so i have no idea i have wondered if i am asexual but then i could also just not get attracted to someone until i am emotionally attracted. but when people ask i just say i am straight. but honestly idk what i am. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance