Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

emg_1
Contributor

Have a 2019

I decided I wanted to wish everyone on here well wishes and all the best for 2019! 

I didn't want to put a lable on what type of year you should have as everyone is at different stages of thier journey!!

So have a 2019 xx

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Have a 2019

hello @emg_1

how are you today my friend

thank you xoxo

Hello @Shaz51
How are you going?

I am okay - I feel a bit anxious and stressed as I am doing a summer semester at uni and it is all a bit much at the moment. I am sure this too shallpass though, I just need to put my head down and bum up :).

xx

summer semester at uni @emg_1, what subject are you doing my friend xxx

@Appleblossom, @Queenie, @soul, @outlander, @eth, @Zoe7, @Flying_Hams

Hi there @emg_1, I don't think we've 'met' so a big hello from me. Summer semester at uni sounds interesting and very full-on. What area are you studying. I told my support worker today about electives at the uni I want to study at and I discovered he went to the same university (different campus though) and studied the same electives I was thinking of enrolling in. He was able to provide advice on what would be better for me as a fledgling social worker and I've decided to do Introduction to Forensic Psychology instead of The Art of Academic Writing. He did both of these and found the academic writing were more geared at those doing an English literature degree rather than just an academic writing course. Good advice that could save me a pretty penny in the long run as I have to pay for these courses. I am also thinking of applying for scholarships to cover the cost of textbooks and such. What do others think about this? I hate writing proposals and applications for money. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance