Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB yeah it sux big time when the body won't do the things its supposed to do! Smiley Sad

I have been knocked around with health issues since the 1990's when I was first put on psych meds.  Back then psychiatry was more toxic as they put you on megadosages of medicines which causes iatogenic damage (health side effects) So I kind of understand. 

Nowadays they put patients on the lowest therapeutic range possible. 

Well its a matter of working out what can and cant with work @SmilingGecko plus being told physical problems are fixable ha ha
Its a process I guess..

I kinda liked this headline.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2021/9/11/9-11-should-have-led-to-a-criminal-investigation-not-wa... 

Such a blow out, when things should have been contained.  Only my opinion I know.

Hope the forum is humming along well ...

@Clawde @Adge @MDT @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 

Socks - Single & Looking for a Perfect Match Vinyl Wall ...Yep, I have some of these....

Pin on Funny

Hahahaha @Adge !

I like the idea of the sandal socks, but I need shoe designs that are a little fancier.

I have heaps of those sock for babies and young kids - socks with ballet shoe designs, footy boots, sneakers, things, etc...but I'd never come across an adult version - until now!

GoodMorning Everyone hope everyone has a great 👍 Day

from Clawde 👋👍

Good Morning @Clawde  hope you have a good day as well, thanks Cat Happy

Morning all
Off to get some coffee before a big day of review at work
I'm running part of it. Haven't prepared. Just gonna wing it. No need to overdo a small thing

Go the Hams @MDT