Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Are you home again today @Emelia8  or away still ?

Still at the hospital accommodation @TAB , but will be going home tomorrow after my radiation treatment. Then return to here again next week. 6 treatments down now, and only 9 more to go. 😄

What you you been up to Tabby? Is it still heat wave conditions over in the west?

Emelia 🌷

Morning @TAB !! How are you going?

Hi to everyone -  @Hamso @Ant7 @EOR   @Judi9877 @Clawde@greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Adge @Schitzo @DJMasters  and anyone passing by - I hope the day is kind to you.

WIP

Gosh you must be strong @Emelia8  sounds hard. 

um though summer had gone, but 4 days of 40 deg started yest. I had a plan to go to disability employment service, and not working again in current type of work, then messy break up with last employer, me saying yes to work then no, them getting upset, now somehow am going for a physical for another company today, with 4 weeks work at stake. Dreading it, going to be hard for me. will only be doing it for the money, should I pass the physical , am too out of shape and too old lol 

Good to see you @WIP
Just emailing my boss re: work

Then I have a game session planned with a friend who lives on the other side of the city. You know yesterday arvo I was really nice to people at work - that sounds strange doesn't it haha.

Hi @WIP  could I ask you to see my post to @Emelia8  please ? well it was a bit lengthy for me lol

Hey @MDT  Cat Happy

Hey @MDT 

I think it's a good move not to extend your hours at work and keep them as they are, so you've got a couple of days up your sleeve to start looking for something you want to do. The whole job application, interview process etc, will take time. But your determination will get you there!

Enjoy catching up with your friend.

Doesn't hurt to be nice to people at work. It usually makes the environment better for you I think.

Good to hear from you!

how goes it @TAB
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance