Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB and @Glisten I need to talk about potential ADHD with pdoc during next appointment. My brain is fried for tonight. I am only getting through the day with caffeinated drinks, but at night I just have to let my disorganised thoughts take over, can’t sleep with caffeine in my system. Also too much caffeine makes me agitated and triggers migraines, but in moderation helps me feel better emotionally and physically

@SmilingGecko sounds like a productive day. I managed to take a shower, do some laundry today and do nothing really. I have been feeling rather burnt out. But satisfied with what I achieved today. It’s been hectic for a while

..was actually thinking cayenne pepper more than chili but yeah @SmilingGecko 

neighbours right down the back fence like 35 metres away out of control yelling and setting fire to their backyard, horrible kids making constant noise.. will get screen up some time soon  so at least cannot see each other even if have to hear these idiots. think there ar elike 12 people living in one house  theres a caravan in backyard plus usually at least 3 cars there

um am about 1/3rd way thru training cert , that was first thought of around 12 years ago @Glisten lol just for example 

when I was at uni ,i used to get up to 10 cups a day sometimes, but they were not that strong. do 1-2 now usually but strong even tho dont taste like it as lots milk @creative_writer 

Hey there @Shaz51 🌺 🙂 

Hope the transition to stopping work goes as smoothly as possible xx

Thank you re kidneys..these little buggers need to stop slacking off hehe xx 🙂 

@TAB Thanks Tabsta. Makes me feel better. Hugs G

@TAB I can’t function with no caffeine in my system. I need it for my migraine pain too, caffeine works better than painkillers, at least the ones I’ve tried. I do end up in a shit hole at night though, but that’s just my life. I also have bipolar, so I’m not even sure taking stimulants would be okay for my body. I’ll wait and see what my pdoc says, still need to be assessed. My psych reckons I have enough symptoms on screening

@creative_writer I was diagnosed with ADHD 22 years ago. Medication was the best thing that ever happened.
At first I didn’t sleep, but then my body adjusted.

G

Good morning @TAB hope the neighbours are behaving themselves.

@creative_writer like you I can’t function without coffee to start the day.

@PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Emelia8 @StuF @Meowmy @Oaktree @Shaz51 @PinkFlamingo 

Going to King’s Park plant sale with 3of3

Coffee and chocolate cake be consumed.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance