Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  I hope in-laws visit goes better than expected for both you and your wife. I know family particularly parents can be super pea stressful. Let me know how it goes.xx

Gday tabs @TAB

Yeah I remember theros
I still have my set @The-red-centaur

I wasn't that bad at it haha

@outlander  @cutiepiekitty  Hey outlander and cutiepiekitty doing well here. Has been raining now on and off quite heavily so actualy have long sleeved shirt on :). Have a great day. Love peaxx

hey @MDT  hams did you see @The-red-centaur 's post to you about games a few msgs back?

@MDT @TAB  Hey Hamsolo01 and TABs have a great day guys with whatever you are up to.Love peaxx

ok forget my last msg @MDT  notifications out of sync here or is it me lol

haha not much @greenpea  trying not to spend money etc um went for walk already was drizzling, didnt care, but it stopped, that pond y thing in pic sent you a while back is a lot fuller after rain only 28 today tfft lol only 2 days over  30 next 7 days looks a 34 and 36 so thats good

You too super pea @greenpea

@TAB  Good you went for walk today before it got hotter but yea 28 is way better than what you have been experiencing :)/ Now you can relax in front of the computer and have some cat naps or whatwever you want :). I am going to have a lazy day and the sound of the rain on the ground outside is really helping the whole mood .... is wonderful.:)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance