Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

chickens.JPG

@Meowmy hope you have a safe and good trip away, sending good wishes with you

@Gazza75 @saturnzoon @Sweetpea etc  Have just done one thing I promised B I would do....made an appt with gp to see about increase in meds. Was started on low dose and have agreed with B they are doing something but need a higher dose. Going Friday am to a doctor I am also starting to trrut. She does not know much about what I am dealing with but don't feel comfortable enough or have the trust with her yet. 

Will need to work on putting plans in place for Tuesday. 

I know it is safe here, and feel that I can hold myself accountable when I promise things. Being able to say I have actually done them helps keeps me accountable to myself as well. I have decided I will trust her enough to do what she promised to do and put in place before next appt too. 

That's great @cutiepiekitty .  Ifind it hard to trust doctors and medical professionals.  I tend to feel that they just want to get you in and out as quickly as they can.  I hope things work out with your meds 🙂 Heart

thanks for the tag @cutiepiekitty Heart, how are you today

hello @Gazza75 , @saturnzoon , @MDT , @Meowmy 

@Shaz51 Hello darling, hope you are having a good day. 

ohhh my darling @Meowmy , i have been thinking of you today , hope you are ok xxx

i cleaned mum`s houe this morning and that is it for the day

@Shaz51 Hey darling, glad your day is okay. I relaxed today and got stuff ready for the trip tomorrow. Feels good about no work for a few days.lol.

trip tomorrow. @Meowmy ,how far are you going xx

safe travels my awesome friend

@Shaz51 I am flying ten hours. Will be back in a few days. Kindly feel okay. It is good to be away a bit, I guess.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance