Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning to all the formites 🙂 including @Adge @Shaz51 @Meowmy @TAB @Ant7 @Gazza75 @Judi9877 @eth @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @simontemplar @JosRapp @Former-Member @eudemonism @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @Bimby2 @saturnzoon @outlander  @Queenie  and all I have missed. Have a super pea Wednesday :D. Lots of love peaxx

@Meowmy  Hey beautiful will be thinking of you over the next 10 days. Have a wonderful holiday won't you. Loads of love from peaxx

@greenpea  Good morning.

Former-Member
Not applicable

struggleTips.jpeg

GOOD MORNING FORUMLAND FRIENDS. HAVE A GOOD DAY 

💙💚💛🧡💜

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea  good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great today thank you. Went for a walk and am beginning to see changes which is wonderful at long last :D:D. am going for another walk a bit later on with support worker so will be really pushing it today which I want to do. What will you be doing today?

@greenpea I am going to try and find the corner post I need to finish my garden so I will ring around and find out if anyone has one then I will be finishing that off 

Good morning all
Have a good day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance