Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB  let me look out the front door. brb

ah about 4 ish years ago was working next to guys who do job in pic all the time they were getting $27/hr  and no penalties re not what its cracked up to be @greenpea 

@TAB  is that all they got?? I would have thought they would have been on heaps more than that. That is pretty shocking actually. Will go for walk I think take unbrella cannot see stars but if I take unbrella won't rain if I dont will be like a monsoon .... Murphy's law.

its a bit like lollipop people on the roads, some get a pittance some get a fortune @greenpea its whatever the employer can get away with have a good walk

@TAB  Thanks TABs talk later. Maybe a hot bath and a warm fire will help with your aches and pains.

done and done @greenpea  might try a careful roll on back ball as well

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Good Morning everyone 🙂

Hi @greenpea , hoipe you had a nice walk and not to soggy !

@greenpea Good morning, beautiful, your morning messages always give me the strength to start the day. Hope you had a good walk. My night was okay. I walk mainly to keep my severe anxiety away. It has been working. Today tenth day, hopefully no anxiety. Love you so much. Have a great day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance