Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7  I am glad its all over for you now- take it easy. 

wishing you a speedy recovery @Zoe7

Hi @Zoe7   hope the meds are keeping you pain free and that your mouth recovers quickly.  And the rest of you, it's a huge thing to go through.  Just think .... you'll never have to go through that again.  Take care and rest up xxx Eth

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Zoe7  and a big cheery wave to @Faith-and-Hope  across the other side of the world.

Thinking of you today @Zoe7 , as I'm sure you'll be feeling very sore and sorry after yesterdays extractions.  Try not to worry about getting things done this weekend, concentrate of taking good care of yourself and resting as needed.

Sherry 🌺

Image result for rest up and take care

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Thinking of you

I've had a busy weekend

Hope all is well

@Zoe7hoping your weekend is going ok and your mouth isn't giving to you too much pain. Thoughts are with you Heart

Hi @Zoe7 

I am hoping you're feeling better- it might take a while for the pain to ease but of course everyone is different. My wisdom teeth were quite painful for the first few days maybe even longer. I had four out at once and they were impacted because of the mismatch between the size of the teeth and my jaw. 

I am sure you will get through the next week or two and start to feel better. Thinking of you.

hugs my sister @Zoe7 HeartHeart

Hi my sister @Shaz51 

How are you?

helllllo my awesome sister @oceangirl  HeartHeart

I am ok xx

how are you xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance