Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Should he be going to hospital tonight @Shaz51 - you need some respite as well sweetheart.

It is so hard @Shaz51  when there is nothig we can do except sit with our loved ones. 

@Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7@Determined 

5 years ago mr shaz would of drove himself to the hospital tonight 

It sounds like he may need to go Hon - would he be receptive to you suggesting that or would that make him even more anxious @Shaz51 ?

very true my @Determined  when there is nothig we can do except sit with our loved ones. , that is where i am now , hoping soon to go to bed 

@Shaz51 I agree with @Zoe7 ,  that is a big load to carry yourself.
Would it help to call a help line?
I have used suicide call back service in times of uncertainty. 
For me having a professional to talk through options and what to do if and when etc took a lot of load off. 
understand everyone and individual circumstances are different though. 
Sometimes I told darling I was calling and why other times not... 

@Zoe7, thinking he would be in bed really soon my sister , if it was badder he would be gone to the hospital xxxx

I hope then he is in bed soon @Shaz51 and you can take a breather yourself. I am sure @Determined will sit here with you alongside myself in the meantime....

Hi @Shaz51 Sorry to hear that Mr Shaz has been very anxious - & that it leaves you not knowing (wondering) what to do, to help.

Hugs (((Shaz)))

My Gut has been playing up badly this afternoon - painful, & running to toilet with great urgency.

Adge

ohhh thank you my awesome friends @Adge@Determined ,, @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope 

mr shaz has taken double his night meds and have just gone to bed 

awwwwwww 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance