Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

@Exoplanet  Hey beautiful lady you have your babies home :D! I can hear the joy in your words I am so happy for you. Home at last. You are one of the bravest women I have ever known. You go girl. Love you heaps. peaxxx

Thank you everyone Heart for your support, your kind & caring words of encouragement Heart 

@Sophia1  @outlander  @greenpea  @eth  @Zoe7  @Teej  @CheerBear  @Appleblossom  @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope  

I'm feeling fine 🙂 It really is mind-boggling how quickly my life has returned to almost normal! Apart from not being able to drive, which I may have a little mock go at, on Thursday as it will be 3 weeks by then. I really do need to get that independent travel thing going again, so I can see my Doctor for check-ups . . . & get to the grocery shop, etc. I'm still waiting to find out when my daughter will visit, I'm sure she'll come as soon as she's able. I'm hoping about the week or so mark from when my Sister left. My poor Daughter has so much stress in her life; which has been kind of the story of her life & kind of goes hand in hand with 5 children that have 3 different Fathers. But right now, she's just met another man {she's been separated from her last partner for a few months now} that she really likes 😉 Her previous partner is really struggling with the separation, sending multiple texts, usually at night, probably when drinking for instance; that are very unpleasant & he has been physically unpleasant in the past. These texts are bad enough that my Daughter is starting to worry whether he made act on them at some stage. 

It's sooooooooo good to have the Staffy & the little fella up to their old tricks again 😄 The Staffy gets off the lounge doggy bed & goes outside for a bit of Sun, so the little fella hops into the Staffies spot on the doggy bed; then the Staffy comes back inside, sees the little fella in his spot sits down & barks, just one single bark - then I have to coax the the little fella back over to his side of the doggy bed, by calling him over for a pat; then the Staffy hops back into his spot on the doggy bed 😄 This process may reoccur several times a day! 🙂 😄 

I find myself appreciating the every day things a lot more these days. The 2 weeks at my Sisters was fine, it was really comfortable & I was catered to like a Queen . . . but it wasn't home. Considering nobody knows how long they've got, I think I've developed a higher appreciation of 'home', my beautifully isolated spot, with it's 20 acre dog walk 😄 

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Love to you too @Exoplanet Heart  You sound so well and happy xx

@Exoplanet @eth  Hey Exoplanet eth is right you do sound so well and happy which is wonderful 🙂 Long may it continue. Love peaxxxx

@Exoplanet 

Heart

Love your:

"Love to all who need or want it"

Heart

Heart

Heart

So good to hear from you and about your life again.  Your courage and attitude is inspiring and cheering.

Smiley Happy

Hello Everyone Heart

I decided I felt good enough to have a 'mock drive', I just intened to do up & down the driveway. The first thing I noticed is that the button on the keys didn't work, I don't like these fancy fangdangle keys today . . . because they can go flat - I never actually had one go flat before, but I'm guessing that's what happened. I could still use the key in the keyhole to open the door though. So, I'd already put the puppies in the back, I use the actual key to open the door & I hop in . . . turn the key .  . . &  nothing  happens!!! It seems my car & keys have flat batties!!! So the Universe has decided I won't be having a mock drive for a few days yet. My daughter is coming on Tuesday, I'm guessing we'll be fairly busy, with shopping, finding a Doctor {my lovely patient lady Doctor is away for an unknown amount of time} getting a check-up & getting the car going!! 

Rave over 😉

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Hello @Exoplanet 

So lovely to find you here again...continuing on with your story..

you have survived such a huge ordeal over not so long a time..

you are right back home where you truly feel yourself...your private sanctuary..your kingdom..

you have your beautiful furry family members ...reunited...what a feeling for all of you..

you continue to inspire...

enjoy every second of your day as you gently return to life in your world..

remembering that your body has been through a lot also and needs nurturing along with your soul...

love hearing from you

big hug...gently though...hugs for those beautiful dogs also 💜💚💛

@Exoplanet 🧡💛💛🧡

Ok, so the Universe decided I needed something else to do, . . . so it broke my water pump! Lucky I'm a camping enthusiast, my water pressure is a drizzle under gravity only, but enough that, if I lay a bucket on its side, it'll start filling, then I can stand it upright to finish filling; & I have a little manual hand pump, plus a 12v camp shower {that I can just take the shower head off & it's like a hose; so I can still have my cuppas, flush the toilet & wash my dishes & myself 🙂  All in a days work for a flat-chested Super-Woman 😄 

Love to you Heart

@Sophia1  @outlander  @Appleblossom  @greenpea  @eth  @greenpea  @Teej  @Zoe7 @CheerBear  @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope  and all who need or want it Heart

Miss you MazyHeart @Mazarita  Heart

Oh dear @Exoplanet You definitely did not nned that Hon Smiley Frustrated Great that you have options but also frustrating that there is something else the universe has decided you need to fix. 

I love the flat chested superwoman line - encompasses you very well in my opinion - you go girl Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance