Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

@Jynx I cant even tolerate the cheap ear in ones, they feel awful, you know the ones the used to come with iPhones. AirPods are way better. Sony is a good brand, might look into one of theirs. The ones I have feel unbearable even after I just put them on. I barely use them now, AirPods are my go to. Loud noise can irritate me, I’m too scared to go to a concert because I might get sensory overload

For me with over-ear headphones it's about them being shaped in a way that doesn't press against the cartilage @creative_writer so they have to be I guess deep (for lack of a better word) enough that they just kinda cushion my head, not squish my ears. 

Sensory overload suuuucks lol. 

@Jynx over the ear ones look better. Sensory overload is tough, but with time one learn to self-regulate. I don’t like my cartilage being squished either

@PinkFlamingo 

Thanks for the update on Spanner Cat. She is so cute!!!

Hey there @creative_writer and @Jynx 🙂🌺

hope you guys don’t mind I jumped in on this page..? 🤗

I use Mifo, after trying heaps of different ones to suit my weird ears (I seem to have an odd shaped external meatus - the ear ‘hole’ in the skull that is angled instead of being straight, more like not human ear canals hehe 😉) and nothing fits well, besides Mifo. They have various little sleeves that are the soft bits that sit in the ear, and the remainder is tiny so it just looks like a modified earplug, really. Mine are waterproof, and have both noise cancelling and noise throughput ability (for when you also need to hear the background when listening to music etc, like when walking in traffic areas). 
I love them 😍 🎧

otherwise I used to use a Bose wireless foldable full head set, that didn’t touch my ears at all, and just cradled around them, resting gently against my head all the way around my ears. They were amazing. Excellent noise cancelling…couldn’t hear anything with them on silence mode, and they also had a microphone for noise throughput as needed. They sounded like standing in the middle of an orchestra or a band as they played live..just unbelievable sound ability. 
anyway, the Mifo buds are worth a look I’d say 🙂🌺💜

No worries @Oaktree 🥰🙌🏻🌺

she’s incredibly cute! Haha 😁

I’m so glad you enjoyed seeing her again 🥰

when I go back to service my car, I’ll take some updates and post again 😍🙌🏻🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance