Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

365 Project

I recently read about the 365 Project that was started by someone who was having difficulty with depression I think.. she took a photo everyday for a year of something that she was grateful for/enjoyed etc

I was wondering if we could do something like that on here, share a picture/ describe something... about something that we are grateful for each day with a little comment.. for instance

Photo on 15-08-2015 at 10.36 am #2.jpg  We had a great pre breakfast time building a tree house for the elephant complete with a water hole and pool! So grateful for fun times!

Mods... would this be ok?!? 

1,328 REPLIES 1,328

Re: 365 Project

Am not a mod but love it @Former-Member

Mine would be that I can hear birds singing outside while I am sitting here typing into computer. 

It is great that my head is quiet enough to notice them.

cheers

Hi @Former-Member

Thats a fantastic idea!!!!

i have uploaded a photo of rose bushes (which i have outside my own house and pruned this morning) because they remind me of the beautiy in the world and so make me smile 🙂

april-roses.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

No photo today but I cooked up some pears and apple with cinnamon and just a little bit of sugar this morning and the house smells so good! Its the little things right!?! 😄

I love those smells.

I went and played with recorder consort this morning.  There were 4 of us. It was lovely but a bit of a drive again. It was nice out.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm loving this idea too...i tried to upload a picture of my cat and dog snuggling together in dog's bed. Sorry ...Thwarted by technology again!! Anyway, picture a sand coloured lab/staffy looking dog and a tabby cat snuggling. Cat has an air of self satisfaction, dog looking a little less happy Smiley Wink. Our dog 'tilly' is very tolerate...anyway, always makes me smile and reminds me how sometimes the strangest of relationship can work.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like it was worth the drive @Appleblossom :smileyhappy

Yep .. though I was hinting to them if we keep doing it to make more time so I can relax more .. They all live in Fitzroy. 

It is very calming .. Renaissance 4 part recorder. I play alto/treble. Our teacher set it up and has booked us for her birthday.  Scared us all into practising while she was touring in Europe.

I love this idea @Former-Member - I will definitely participate!

Former-Member
Not applicable

My thing for today, happy dancing with my little girl after school (at school) because her teacher said she is concentrating lots better this term! lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance