Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Thanks for your kind words @Snowie , I appreciate that. 

You and others are welcome to tag me in any threads here if you like, or on Reach Out Forums if you have those too.

I agree about Animals, I love all Animals, well except the poisonous ones of course haha. But other than that, all of them.

Sounds like you had a nice day, I hope you enjoyed your lunch, that was nice of them to do that.

I don't have many interests, I'm pretty boring with no life. I just walk daily around the lake (there's not much water in it & Ecoli/Algae because of the drought and hot weather, plus it's a man made lake not filtered, but it's still alright because of the bird life).

Other than that I colour in colouring books or the free Colour By Numbers app on my iPad called Happy Colour, or I go out with my parents.

I listen to music too (rock and metal), and I spend too much time online which is a bad thing, I know. But I guess I'm just in a bit of a routine sort of? That's why I get outdoors too.

That's pretty much all. Oh and writing can be nice too.

How about you and others?

Sounds like you have a few things you do @Former-Member 

My time is spent ferrying my kids back and forth to school and doing after school activities with them.

I don't do much for myself these days, seems like my MI has taken over my life.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Fair enough @Snowie , I'm sorry to hear that. By MI do you mean Mental Illness? If so then I'm the same, I'm sorry you struggle with  that though xx

Sorry @Former-Member , yes I mean mental illness.

But I guess that is why we are all here supporting each other and telling some of our story on here. 

I hope you find the forums as supportive as I do. There arre some real special people on here that help us/me when we are most vulnerable.

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's true @Snowie and no need to apologise, I should say sorry for being dumb, so sorry about that.

I agree with you, hopefully i can chat with you and others here too.

How are you feeling at the moment, is everything OK?

How about everybody else? @outlander @MDT @eth @CheerBear and anyone else I've missed (sorry if I did)

@Snowie @CheerBear @Sans911 @eth @Maggie @Former-Member 💜🧡❤

Thinking of you @MDT hope things start to pick up for you soon

Hello @Former-Member hope your going ok
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @outlander , thanks for replying and tagging me.

I'm OK, a little down though, how is everyone else?

And sorry if I forgot to tag everyone. I'll do so shortly, I'll go through the comments and tag anyone I missed

Former-Member
Not applicable

Actually nevermind there's too many people and comments, but that's a great thing, good to see!

Hi to everyone who has commented here though if anyone is around. @outlander 

We watched 21 Bridges @Former-Member

It wasn't too bad. A cop film based in nyc

Hey hey @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance