Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I know @outlander  draining. It’s been a big appointment, massive stress. You’ve done well to get there. 💕💜💕

thank you @Maggie Heart
I was thinking the first one would be the toughest but I think there might be a few more tough ones to come yet along with one particular test. I guess it needs to be done though

You are doing the right thing @outlander  theres just no easy way. I wish there was someone who could go with you though. I know it’s not a possibility, it would just be some needed support. 💜💕💜

its ok @Maggie sometimes I think its abit better this way. no one knows about the past that's caused this (well part of it) to be needed now so its abit eaiser then having to hide it or speak minimally about it. if they find something else that's concerning like pcos etc then ill say something but not about the changes in cells.

@Snowie 💙
@Sans911 💜
@CheerBear 🦄
@Faith-and-Hope 🌹
@Maggie 💞
@Former-Member ❤
@eth 💐

Hi hun @outlander 

How are you going? Any plans for tonight?

Hello @Snowie
Still getting effects of yesterday but not as bad now.have been doing some house cleaning today for a house inspection monday.i wont have much time tomorrow cause im at the other work.
No real plans tonight except a shower and a movie. Theres not alot of cleaning to do so will probably leave the rest for today.

How are you? How was your day and any plans foe the rest of the evening?

Hopefully the side effects slow down tomorrow @outlander I read back and know how hard the appointment was for you. You were brave just getting through it.

A shower and movie sound like a nice quiet night.

Didnt really do much today. Just dropped D off at a party. Will go pick her up later. Hoping its not too late a night, I don't think I would last till really late.

I am going ok today. Better then yesterday. My head feels a bit clearer today. Still thoughts there but not as persistent. Will take that as a win.

Hi  @outlander  I just discovered I haven't been getting notified of your tags from this thread.  Sending warmest wishes for you to be feeling more comfortable and that any test results are treatable.  xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance