Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

morning @Snowie
so good you got a sleep in! yes the joys of older kids hey!

ive just put a movie on and done a few squares but just looking into some other hotels and double checking ive got everything ready to go.

whats your plans for today?

Morning @outlander @Snowie @Former-Member (👋)

Hey @Snowie! Yay for sleep ins! And for kids getting a bit older (though that may have its flip side too). I have one big enough to leave behind for trips to the shop sometimes and we're all enjoying that. The kids would have to wake up at really silly o'clock to beat me up though 😏😉

Hope you have a day with lots of good in it. Looks like a nice weather day today 😊

Hoping you have a good time @outlander . I know your sisters will be glad you are there helping them out.

We are going out to a friends house this afternoon. Her daughter is turning 13 so having a birthday party for her. So should be nice catching up with others.

Hi @Sans911 Smiley Happy

morning @Sans911 👋

thanks @Snowie it should be ok, it always go so slow though cause im not into it much anymore but the arvo we are watching more competitive stuff where sisters arent competing. they are only doing the fun morning stuff this time as its a fundraiser and the arvo is qualifiers for other things so will be good to watch.

that sounds nice, itll be good to catch up with others and the kids im sure will have fun too

With the kids getting older @CheerBear  it certainly is becoming more challenging!! Especially with Miss 13, she certainly is a teenager now Smiley Tongue

@Sans911what have you got planned for today?

I am sure your sisters will have a fun time @outlander . Seems you will be busy with all the jobs you are doing.

yeh my sisters taking her new horse so it should be alot better for us all @Snowie yeah i wont be around much after i leave this arvo. trying to make up for it now lol

Better go and start getting ready. Will catch up with you all laterSmiley HappySmiley Happy

Hope the comp is great even though a lot of hard work.  I've only been to one gymkhana in my life.  Its a scene and a half.

Smiley Happy

@outlander 

Hi @Snowie @Former-Member  @Sans911 

Heart

Morning @Appleblossom 👋
Its so different being more on the helpers end then the competitors side. I had competed for over 10 yrs including high levels. Its abit bittersweet.
Yes definently quite a scene. This one isnt quite a gymkhana this ones a funday fundraiser so its fancy dress sort of stuff and just having fun until the arvo then its qualifiers for higher level stuff
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance